Managing Everyday Paper: Learn how to stay on top of active paper instead of beneath the paper piles!
5 Weeks – $59
Begins April 16th. This class is only offered one time in 2018. Don’t miss out. Register now!
- Do bills, newspapers, magazines, mail, and kids’ schoolwork go missing as soon as they come through the door?
- Do others in the home hand paper to you and expect it to be found in two seconds when it is needed?
- Does locating the instruction manual for the television, or the warrantee for the leaking hot water heater, cost hours of your time as you tear the house apart?
Did you answer “YES!” to any of these questions? Brook Noel has the system to turn that answer to a proud “NO!” Join us, and let her help…
In this course you will:
- Establish a home for incoming paper that directs it to the responsible party
- Develop a system for paperwork with timely action and automatic self-filing
- Learn how to contain paper in time-sensitive storage until needed for action
Week 1: This week we start by completing a Before Evaluation so we know where we are. From there, we move onto learning the system and completing our initial sort of paper.
Week 2: As week 2 kicks off, we complete a more detailed sort. We gather our supplies to create our final paper management system. We also learn how to maintain our system as paper continues to come in.
Week 3: We start by learning how to reduce the amount of paper that is coming in. We also learn which financial papers we need to hand on to (and how long we are supposed to keep them). Finally, we talk about the steps we need to take to develop new habits.
Week 4: This week is dedicated to dealing with paper projects and creating our reference library. We will also spend some time creating a “to-read” folder to manage the amount of “I’ll read this someday” paper.
Week 5: In our last week together, we deal with the final two piles of paper. We learn what to do with “I might need this someday” paper. We also work on creating our archives. Finally, we end the week by creating a personalized plan for maintaining the papers in our home.
Paper will never leave our lives…we can’t leave it, and we don’t need to love it. But we CAN manage it efficiently! And we will…
Please make sure you sign up for the class using the email account associated with your Facebook account.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond within one business day.
Members of Brook Noel’s Make Today Matter Group Coaching Community save 20% on every class! Use the coupon code posted in the coaching forum. (Code changes each month.) To learn about membership, click here.