Class begins April 3, 2017. 2 weeks $39
Does this sound familiar?
- “Mom, What’s for dinner?”
- “My pantry is full; why can’t I figure out what to feed my family?”
- “There’s nothing to eat in here!”
- “This mustard has an expiration date of 1989!”
Then perhaps Brook Noel’s “From Breakfast to Dinner: Meal Planning to Suit Your Lifestyle” can help you.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to stock your pantry.
- Develop standard menus made from staple foods so you always have the ingredients on hand to create an “easy meal”
- Learn how to use coupons and sales circulars to cut your grocery bill by at least 20%
- Develop a 30–day meal plan complete with shopping lists
- Learn an efficient way to organize recipes
- Receive access to Brook Noel’s Menus & Mealtimes library with tons of weekly and monthly meal plans complete with shopping lists
- Learn about doubling portions and freezing to make meal planning easier
- Learn easy-to-make crock pot meals for use on those really busy days
Week 1: In week one, our focus is on taking stock of our pantry, creating a master shopping list, and we begin the work of organizing our recipes into our own personal cookbook.
Week 2: Using our recipes from Week 1, we begin creating a master meal plan that will include plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. By the end of the class, we will have the tools to create a thirty day meal plan.
At the end of this class you will have organized your kitchen, inventoried its contents, set-up your own personalized cookbook, created a thirty day meal plan the whole family can follow, and learned ways to make holidays and entertaining less stressful.
Our classes are presented via our Facebook platform. The Sunday before classes start, you will receive an email invitation to join the secret Facebook group for your class. If you enroll in the class after the start date, please allow 48 hours to receive your email invitation.
Please make sure you sign up for the class using the email account associated with your Facebook account.