Projects require multiple action-steps to complete – and often stretch out over a period of time or require the involvement of others. Learning how to break down a project into realistic action steps is the first key to accomplishing that project; learning how to give your plan a “reality check” is the second key; and the third key is implementation and revision.
Brook’s Project Management Binder shows you how to break down and organize a project, using mapping techniques and overview worksheets to create a solid plan of action.
This Toolkit includes:
- 3 Ring View Binder (colors vary)
- 3 Project Management Expandable Files (color coded – red, blue, green
- 3 Expanding multi-page sheet protectors (color coded – red, blue, green)
- 3 Slash Pockets (color coded – red, blue, green)
- 3 Project Envelopes
- Brook’s Project Management Guide
- Printed Project Overview and Breakdown worksheets (10 of each, 20 total)
- CD-ROM to print additional Project Worksheets
- Anyone who has a lot of project management in their personal or professional life
- Anyone struggling with all the paper involved in a project
- Anyone who finds they tend to “stall” on projects and need proven techniques to keep them moving forward
$60 USD – Sale $45 sku:5391244