“Coaching is an action-oriented partnership that, unlike psychotherapy which delves into patterns of the past, concentrates on where you are today and how you can reach your goals.” TIME MAGAZINE
I specialize in coaching people who are ready to create change in one or more areas of their lives through an action-oriented approach. During each session we clearly brainstorm a path and a plan, then I deliver that plan to you through my online Private Coaching Portal.
After each session you will have clearly defined goals for the week ahead. I am not a therapist (although I am often told I should be). I am simply a bestselling author and life management expert who has helped over a hundred thousand women get organized, improve relationships, overcome fears, regain energy, live healthier, succeed in business, set and reach goals, manage time better, attain balance, manage finances, manage a household, and more.
As your coach, my goals are to:
- Hone in on what you need to live the life you want
- Identify any patterns or obstacles that are holding you back
- Create a specific action plan based on your personality to help you take steps forward
- Refine and adapt the action plan to grow with you until you achieve your goal
As a coach, I ask many questions–all with a single goal: How do we clear out the life clutter and energy drainers to allow you to live your best life?
I can help you:
- Regain energy
- Remove happiness roadblocks and build joy
- Improve self-esteem
- Set and plan business goals and milestones
- Create a realistic step-by-step roadmap for your goals
- Manage your day and time so you can get more done
- Overcome procrastination and negativity
- Improve relationships
- Relinquish limiting beliefs
- Create a spending station and financial management plan
- Customize a health plan that works for you
- Conquer chaos and create an organized home
- Live with A.D.D. (and capitalize on it as a strength)
- Create and work toward a personal goal like writing a book
“Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal or, most often, both.” NEWSWEEK
Coaching services vary depending on your needs and desired level of support. All new clients are required to have an initial call of 90 minutes to “lay the foundation” and clarify our coaching plan. Coaching sessions are available in 30-minute increments or 60-minute increments. In addition I offer a one-time 90-minute brainstorm session.
For more about Brook Noel, click here.
For complete rates, information, and a getting-started checklist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Coaching Information.”
“Who, exactly, seeks out a coach? Winners who want even more out of life.” CHICAGO TRIBUNE
“…having someone listen to you and encourage you, and break everything down into easy, concrete steps, is rather nice.“ BUSINESS WEEK