I have decided it is time for us to let everyone know how we Make Today Matter. By sharing positive affirmations with thousands of followers around the world, we will be introducing them to how we Make Today Matter!
Twitter is a great way for us to share as it can be entered like a text message from your phone or through your computer and it is limited to 140 characters (basically, one sentence).
As much fun as tweeting to celebrate the great in our lives is, I have also decided to make it a little more interesting! Please, carefully read the following regarding my drawing and the rules before participating!
Tweet and have a chance to win the following!!!
- $100 @ 100 followers:
$20USD Funcash gift certificates given to 5 randomly chosen followers when we get to 100 followers!
- $300 plus 10 books from Brook @ 1,000 followers:
$20USD Funcash gift certificates given to 15 randomly chosen followers and 1 personally endorsed Change Your Life Challenge book given to 10 randomly chosen followers!
- $1,000 plus 20 books from Brook @ 10,000 followers:
$20USD Funcash gift certificates given to 50 randomly chosen followers and 1 personally endorsed Change Your Life Challenge book given to 20 randomly chosen followers!
- $2,500 plus 50 books from Brook @ 50,000 followers:
$50USD Funcash gift certificates given to 50 randomly chosen followers when we get 50,000 followers! Additionally we will randomly choose 50 followers to receive signed copies of the Change Your Life Challenge book!
- $10,000 plus 100 books from Brook @ 100,000 followers:
$500 prepaid Visa cards given to 20 randomly chosen followers when we get 100,000 followers! Additionally we will randomly choose 100 followers to receive signed copies of the Change Your Life Challenge book!
How do I participate?
How to “Tweet” for MTM:
- Join twitter at www.twitter.com
- Follow MakeTodayMatter on twitter
- Start your tweets with @MakeTodayMatter and tell us how you made today matter
- Retweet to share this concept with your friends and others on twitter
- Twitter – a commercial messaging service used to send short messages. More information can be found at www.twitter.com.
- Followers – To follow someone on Twitter means to subscribe to their Tweets or updates on the site. In this case, we are counting the number of unique twitter accounts following the MakeTodayMatter twitter account. We will use the followers count on the MakeTodayMatter twitter account to determine how many followers the account has.
- Follower Milestone – When MakeTodayMatter reaches the number of Followers required to distribute prizes for that given number of Followers.
- Tweet – A message posted via Twitter containing 140 characters or fewer.
- Retweet – The act of forwarding another user’s Tweet to all of your followers.
- Funcash – Gift certificate with a maximum value, in USD, that can be redeemed at www.brooknoel.com towards the purchase of any products on the site. The gift certificate may only be used once and has no cash value. If the items ordered have a total value less than the value of the Funcash gift certificate, the balance is forfeited.
- Visa Gift Card – Prepaid card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Visa prepaid card rules apply.
- Void in Rhode Island, Quebec and where prohibited by law.
- No purchase necessary to participate.
- In case of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant using the Internet, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion at the time of entry will be considered the entrant.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation or conduct of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise violating these rules.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned, for any reason.
- Prizes listed may be substituted for other first prizes of equal value, based on availability.
- Only one twitter account per person will be considered for reaching Follower Milestones.
- Participation is voluntary and no guarantees are made that a participant will win a prize if they participate.
- Winners will be announced within 30 days of reaching each follower milestone. Winner’s Twitter account names may be shared with all constituencies of Make Today Matter, LLC and Brook Noel.
- Winners may be asked for full name, address and phone number as a condition of, and prior to, receiving prizes.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to those who are twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Internet access is necessary in order to enter. Employees of Make Today Matter, LLC, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this Sweepstakes, their advertising or promotion agencies, parent companies, agents, officers,directors, subsidiaries or affiliates, participating stations, service providers, any other persons or entities directly associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouses), and/or persons living
in the same households as such persons (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- General Conditions/Liability Waiver: Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering, participants agree to be bound to these Sweepstakes rules and agree to abide by all decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of any ambiguities, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- WINNER AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
- Sponsor retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of Sponsor are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winner of a prize is ineligible, refuses the prize, or if the prize is forfeited for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate winner from remaining entries pursuant to the selection criteria described above and if time permits.
- For prizes valued at $600 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF WISCONSIN IN VILAS COUNTY. In any event, forum and venue for any dispute, claim, or cause of action shall be exclusively in Vilas County, Wisconsin. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Wisconsin. All participants and Winners agree, by their participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the courts of Vilas County, Wisconsin.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Disclaimers and Force Majeure Clause: Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes are not responsible for:
- (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, communications networks, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control. This includes, but is not limited to: any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, failure of any entry to be received in whole or in part by Sponsors due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or wireless calling/text message carrier service, communications line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, a busy signal, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other wireless or wireline or Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Sweepstakes or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the acquisition, completion, or submission of an entry, failures of or other problems relating to computer or communications hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to entrants’ ISP, DSL, wireless or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses or any other problem of any description or nature which may prohibit prevent or interfere with the acquisition, completion or submission of an entry.
- (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes,
- (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms,
- (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays,
- (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible or impractical to continue the Sweepstakes or to perform under these Rules. In the event of any of the foregoing, Sponsors reserve the right to suspend, terminate, modify, or continue the Sweepstakes, in its sole discretion.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.