About Faith Matters: Brook Noel created the Faith Matters Series to provide a simple, rich way to stay present with our faith by exploring questions of today with the wisdom of God’s Word. Each study is broken into bite-size doses of daily devotion, providing questions and reflection space to apply His Word to your life.
These are available on CD-ROM and downloadable formats. The downloads and CD-ROMs are for individual use.
Please click on the links below for the leader guides or the CD-ROM set:
Faith Matters eBook Collection (All 15 eBooks Listed Below – get them all and Save over 40%!)
Please click on the links below to get details on or to order individual Faith Matters studies:
Each Faith Matters study contains:
- Look-Ups (a.k.a. Write it Down): Each study contains scripture references around the study theme. Look these up in the Bible you are most comfortable with and write them in the provided space.
- Reflection Questions: Work through these thoughtfully to apply God’s Wisdom to your life.
- Activities: Follow the instructions for the outlined Activities. You may wish to keep a special journal for these Activities.
- Key Verses: Build a deck of cards to celebrate key verses that resonate with you. Many studies also include printable Key Verse cards or bookmarks.
- Discussion Topics: Discussion topics are highlighted throughout the study. If you are working through this study in a small group you can use these as discussion starters. If working on your own, consider writing down your answers in a journal.
Make Today Matter Members: Join the Faith Matters Community by choosing Faith Matters Studies as one or more of your three monthly mini-class choices. Members can join Brook in her monthly online Faith Matters Community chat. To learn about membership, click here.