$69 // 6 weeks
Starts Monday, Feb. 13, 2017
This class is offered once in 2017.
- Do you wake up feeling drained instead of invigorated for the day ahead?
- Do you find your energy goes up and down, making it hard for you to exert consistent effort?
- Do you have a hard time staying focused or following a task through to completion?
- Would you describe yourself as depleted rather than rejuvenated after the day?
- Do you frequently feel dissatisfied with how a day unfolds and just wish you had more energy?
If you relate to these questions, a Health Jump Start might be just the treatment you need.
Did you know that scientists can predict how much energy you will have in the afternoon based on what you do within the first hour of waking in the morning? You’ll learn the routine that increases energy and many more tips you can apply immediately in your life. (And no, you don’t have to run three miles every morning!) In this workbook, I will help you …
- Understand your personal energy cycle and how to use it to your advantage
- Identify key energy drainers in your life and devise an action plan to eliminate them
- Determine how much sleep you actually need
- See how your food and beverage choices (and when you eat them) impact your metabolism and energy
- Learn the 5 secrets of high-energy individuals and how to apply them to your life
- Explore the external factors that affect Energy (from color to sound to temperature)
- Understand what scientists have learned about how we sleep, our ideal patterns, and maximizing rest to invigorate the body
Often when we think of “improving energy” we look at our eating patterns, sleeping patterns and exercise habits. While these three physical-factors play a key role, they only represent one component of the energy matrix.
This class is also available as a downloadable e-book. Available here.
This class will be offered in our new Facebook format. On the evening before the class begins (or within 2 business days of your purchase if it is after the start of the class), you will be invited to join our secret group on Facebook. Lessons will be posted on the Facebook page and class discussions will also take place on Facebook.
How much time does this class require? There is no mandatory deadline or sharing with the assignments (although sharing is encouraged and half the fun!) therefore you are free to work at your own pace although you will need to download all lessons during the class period. We do leave classes open for 1 month beyond the scheduled end date, to allow you to retrieve any outstanding information and download lessons–although class helpers are not available for Q&A during this time. Class helpers are only available during the actual 6 weeks of the course. Since we run so many classes, we are unable to send lessons manually or to make them available once the class has closed. By completing an action plan and downloading the lessons you can continue to work on your new system at any pace comfortable to you.
Questions? Please submit a ticket at our customer support desk. We strive to respond within one business day. Click here to go to customer service.
Members of Brook Noel’s Make Today Matter Group Coaching Community save 20% on every class! Use the coupon code posted in the coaching forum. (Code changes each month.) To learn about membership, click here.